Brander engineers are registered throughout the United States and serve clients from coast to coast. Our personnel regularly increase their knowledge throughout participation in seminars and conventions and by active involvement in committees of international technical organizations. Continuing education is always encouraged, and in-house review and consultation with other experts in specific subjects outside the normal scope of Brander services are considered essential.
Brander Engineering, Inc. provides structural engineering services for a wide variety of structures, composed of all varieties of building materials.
- Design of Building Rehabilitations and Modifications
- Design of Additions to Existing Buildings
- Analysis of Deteriorated Buildings and Building Components
- Crane, Hoist, and Monorail Analysis and Design
- Foundation Analysis and Design
- Above and Below Ground Tank Analysis and Design
- Analysis of Miscellaneous Structures, such as Signs, Towers, and Crane Booms
- Feasibility/Constructability Studies
- Floor Slab Restoration: Topping Repair/Replacement – Ergonomic Considerations
The designs are based on information acquired during thorough field investigations by Brander engineers. We prepare detailed drawings and specifications, make site observations during construction, and provide project management services generally based on the CSI and EJCDC formats.