Brander engineers investigate to determine the cause and extent of water infiltration and condensation in a variety of buildings, including large industrial buildings housing high moisture content processes, and design new roofing and wall systems to minimize such infiltration and condensation.
Brander services involve:
- Field tests to establish the interior and exterior environmental conditions to which the building is exposed
- Use of a proprietary computer program to determine R-value and vapor retarder requirements
- Determination of the types and quantities of materials appropriate for use to protect the structure and operations within
- Preparation of detailed plans and specifications that take into account the unique characteristics of the specific structure and environment
- Feasibility/constructability studies
Our engineers work closely with building owners from the beginning of a roofing or wall system project through completion of construction to provide an effective, efficient, economical system that meets the owner's needs.